I have been nominated for the Liebster Award. This is something that I have never really heard of before, but I think that it is such a honor to even be considered. Thank you so much Emily from Jolie Emily. I love her blog, and you should check her out!!
So off I go!!
11 Facts About Mariah
1. I am a huge kid at heart! I love most kiddy things, but yet at the same times I have a problem with always wanting to grow up to fast.
2. I love arts and crafts! If you gave me the option for a craft day I would take it!
3. My favorite movie is Aladdin.
4. I have a huge heart for kids. I actually probably prefer to be around young children then adults.
5. I am a HUGE Disney fanatic. If you read my blog you know this already.
6. I was not the girly girl growing up, and still am not! However, I am getting better!
7. I love sports. Volleyball is my favorite.
8. My favorite dessert is brownies, or anything lemon!
9. I love fresh flowers. Carnations are my favorite, but any sort of flowers make me happy.
10. Blush is my favorite color, and I once we get a new house that will be the color of my walls!
11. I am really bad at talking about myself and this was really hard!
11 Questions From Emily
1. What’s a book that changed your life (or that you just really liked)?
– I would have to say it was an entire series. It would have to be The Christy Miller Series by Robin Jones Gunn. It is sort of a romance story, but I fell in love because it is realistic. The Series follows a young girl and her life. The other series that Robin Jones Gunn writes are all connected and they use the same characters. It changed my life since I was really able to relate to the girls, and what they were going through. Plus it is a Christian book so everything was based on young girls and their faith. I say go check them out!
2. What do you do besides blog?
– I go to school. I work, and I hang out with my family and boyfriend.
3. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
– If I could go anywhere I would go to Europe. I really would love to back pack through Europe. Start at like Germany and work my way down.
4. What’s your favorite time of the year and why?
– I love Christmas time because everyone seems more cheerful, but I also love summer since that is when I seem to get to spend the most time with the people I care about most.
5. What’s the food you could eat any day, any time?
– I think that would be granola bars. They are filling, and healthy!
6. What’s your favorite quote or words to live by?
– Matthew 17:20 “He said to them, “Because of your little faith. For truly, I say to you, if you have faith like a grain of mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move, and nothing will be impossible for you.”
7. Do you have any hidden talents?
-No. I am so not a talented person at all!
8. What do you consider your most unique trait or experience?
– Hmmm….I think this question really can be based off your definition of unique. I am a pretty unique person, and I am very quirky. My unique trait could be that I am oh so clumsy, or that I am act very young and I am entertained by little things.
9. Tropical beach vacation or adventurous mountain vacation?
– Tropical beach!
10. What’s your favorite thing about where you live?
– That I am an hour from Disneyland, an hour from the beach, and an hour from the mountains.
11. What are you most excited for in your future?
– Starting life!
My 11 Questions For you..
1. What is your favorite drink from Starbucks?
2. What is your favorite book and why?
3. Why did you start blogging?
4. How many siblings do you have?
5. If you could travel anywhere where would you go?
6. Do you have any nicknames and how did you get them?
7. What is one quality you admire most in others??
8. Would you ever go sky diving?
9. What is your favorite color?
10. What do you do in your spare time other then blog?
11. What is the one thing you keep in your house at all times?
Okay GO! I can’t wait to see all of the responses! Thank you Emily for this award!