People…it’s December!! Can you believe it?! I can’t! Our tree and lights up, some of the presents are wrapped…I can’t believe the last month of the year is here. It feels like this year went by so fast.
Last week my friend and I made cinnamon ornaments. It was super simple and they smell glorious! So here’s how to make it!
What you’ll need:
1 cup of cinnamon
1/3 cup of applesauce
1/2 cup of white glue
1. Add cinnamon and apple sauce together until well blended.
2. Add the glue with a spatula until you have a dry ball of dough.
3. Wait 15 minutes for the dough to settle.
4. Separate the ball into quarters.
5. Roll out the dough to 1/4 inch.
6. Use cookie cutters to make the shapes you want. Use a toothpick to make a hole in the dough for a string or ribbon.
7.You can either bake for an hour at 200 (f) degrees or air dry overnight, flipping occasionally to make sure they stay straight throughout the drying process.
Once you are done put a string or ribbon through and hang it on the tree!